Philadelphia Regional Meeting
November 17, 2014
8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Hosted by Friends Council on Education
Join your peers who are active and engaged in the work of partnership to create better educational outcomes for all.
Registration & light breakfast
Welcome- Deborra Pancoe, Friends Council on Education
- Centering silence
National view- Claire Leheny, NNSP
- Partnership trends, challenges and possibilities
- Framework for successful partnerships
Case studies of emerging and successful practice
- Leaders to share innovative work at:
William Penn Charter School
Bayard Taylor Elementary School
William Penn House
Russell Byers Charter School
Wissahickon Charter School
Vision for the future
- What does public-private collaboration look like in 5 or 10 years?
- What impact has it made on your school?
- What impact has it made on the city? And region?
- What does success look for students, families and schools?
Action planning and peer collaboration to follow lunch
To RSVP, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org